Power Virtual Agents
Engage customers with Microsoft's Power Virtual Agents
In this video, learn how Power Virtual Agents (PVA), integrated in Microsoft Power Platform, can be used anywhere you want to engage the customer beyond customer service. Watch and find out how easy it is to build a Power Virtual Agent, how powerful they are, and what are the key differentiators of this product.
With Power Virtual Agents you can:
- Empower employees to build bots themselves
- Answer common customer issues automatically
- Free up staff to focus on more involved and higher-value customer enquiries
- Increase customer satisfaction with faster issue resolution
- Monitor and continuously improve chatbot performance using AI- and data-driven insights available in an easy-to-read dashboard
Power Virtual Agents can be connected across the entire Microsoft Power Platform – Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, and hundreds of other apps – to build powerful solutions.
Think of a company with field service engineers and a chat with a customer with which you automatically schedule a maintenance appointment. The appointment ends up in an engineer’s calendar and the customer receives a confirmation email.
Bots that can chat with customers are great, but bots that can act on their behalf are even better. With Power Virtual Agents, you can easily integrate with services and back-end systems out-of-the-box or through hundreds of simple custom connectors using Power Automate. This makes it easy to create a bot that not only engages with the customer, but also takes action on their behalf.
For more information please contact us below.