Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
HSO & Microsoft drive significant cost savings and tangible business benefits, such as these findings from a Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study examining the potential ROI of Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Field teams reduced hours billed for repair and maintenance work orders by up to 60%
- Organizations eliminated field dispatch for over 10% of total work orders
- Field workers slashed time driving to work sites by 50%
- Call center agents reduced service calls by 20%
HSO’s in-house field service solutions have the functionality you need to tackle field service challenges and be proactive, but its flexibility and a foundation of the Microsoft cloud allows you to get the solution that fits your needs now and expand it when you’re ready. Here’s how you can benefit:
Increase operational efficiency. With insight gained from built-in AI and IoT, you can proactively identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues—before customers are even aware of them—reducing or eliminating customer distress and ensuring technicians are dispatched only when necessary. You can also replace scheduled maintenance plans with just-in-time predictive maintenance, requiring repair, cleaning, and replacement of parts only when necessary.
Optimize resources. With predictive intelligence and automation, you can streamline scheduling and routing and update details in real time on mobile devices, ensuring you get the right technician to the job on time, with the right inventory and the information they need to do the job, improving resolution time as well as profitability.
Create happy customers. Customers benefit not only from increased efficiencies and optimized resources on your end, but also from self-service portals, proactive updates, and increased transparency (technician tracking and sharing of quote, contract, and scheduling information).
Get exactly what you need now—with the ability to grow and expand when the time is right. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service at its foundation, Advanced Field Service can be deployed in a way that best fits your needs—and you can switch when the need arises:
- As a stand-alone field service application, Advanced Field Service reduces time to value and doesn’t require you to change your ERP system.
- As an end-to-end solution, Advanced Field Service delivers a fully connected field service experience. It touches both front and back office functions and everything in between, impacting the entire service life cycle, from sales and contracts to deployment and ongoing service/maintenance to invoicing and business intelligence. And there’s no need to integrate with third-party applications because everything you need is already there.
Look to the experts to go outside the traditional field service box
HSO brings more than software to the table. Our Field Service team has expertise in Microsoft and other technologies, as well as years of actual business experience managing field service organizations. They understand how field service works, its challenges, and how to make it better, which gives them the ability to innovate, building solutions that fit the exact needs of our customers, rather than relying on our customers to design their own solutions.
Contact us today to see how your organization can benefit from our free, one-day workshop where we’ll work with your team to develop a Connected Field Service solution roadmap for success.