Software solutions for case management: Support a client-first focus to advance your mission
Social services programs administered by non-profit organizations and the types of funding organizations they work with use different processes and systems for managing cases, participants, outcomes, and other requirements. Outdated IT and case management systems can exacerbate the complications caused by a network of care and funders that rely on multiple processes and systems—many of which are manual and paper-based. This results in duplication of effort and errors. Worse, it can negatively impact the level of care and outcomes.
HSO’s Case Management is built on an integrated framework,
powered by Microsoft’s proven technology:
Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Power Platform – Power Apps/Power Automate/Power BI
The result: A complete solution that supports the entire client lifecycle through request, receipt, and follow-up of services, enabling your people to:
- Efficiently manage intake and other processes with automation
- Connect clients with the right services
- Spend more time with clients and less on processes and paperwork
- Deliver a holistic client experience by breaking down data silos
- Improve reporting on spending and outcomes to secure funding and support
A flexible, all-encompassing framework
Case Management is transparent and contains reporting functionality to meet all administrative and financial oversight procedure requirements. Additionally, security at each step can be locked down to suit the needs of a particular organization’s processes and help them comply with HIPAA and other privacy requirements.
The tools included in this flexible and customizable framework are designed to support the case management of social services aimed at providing a pathway to self-sufficiency in areas of mental health, education, employment, housing, and more. It has been used to manage casework of many critical social service areas including mental health, foster care and transitional services, education and workforce readiness, housing assistance and homelessness, among others. Regardless of the types of services, improve efficiency and efficacy with process support at every stage:
Operations. Improve provider and partner relations and better manage funding with self-service portals and relationship insights, as well as accessible and informative reporting. Monitor and manage workloads and time spent to improve operational efficiency and team sizes.
Front Desk. Streamline client interactions with global appointment management and visibility, as well as client fee and balance tracking. Route and manage requests for internal and external services.
Intake. Standardized and extensive intake data provides valuable milestones for measuring outcomes throughout service. Flexible processes and checklists allow lines of business to collect as much or as little intake data as is applicable to their services.
Client and Case Management. Collaborate with other case managers to define a collective action plan for personal growth. Shared client data allows all service providers the most complete information possible to improve understanding and better tailor services.
- Read how BronxConnect, an organization committed to keeping youth out of jail, is better equipped to drive change
- Hear how LifeWorks, a fearless advocate for youth and families, is improving the quality and consistency of their care
- Listen in to a case management-focused round table and hear how these non-profits are addressing technology challenges
- Read why starting with case management is the path to digital transformation