US and Global Organizations Running Dynamics,
We Have You Covered
Implementations are only a step in the overall process of application ownership and adoption. ERP and CRM applications need support, monitoring and upgrades.
Down the street or around the world, HSO is here for you.
We work with companies looking for:
Whether you’re still using Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM or in the cloud with Microsoft Dynamics 365, our team wants to support your business as an extension of your IT department and in some cases, your strategy team.
Microsoft Dynamics solutions we support:
- Dynamics AX
- Dynamics GP
- Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics 365
- Microsoft 365 (Office)
- Power Platform
“When new products are coming, HSO knows Microsoft at a higher level and keeps us aware, which helps ensure we are prepared for updates and can take advantage of new functionality.”
– John M., Assistant VP Program Manager
Why HSO for Microsoft Dynamics Application Management?
Domestic US Support
Managing increasingly complex systems and applications is a heavy burden for your in-house IT resources. HSO can help by providing that support to you locally in North America. HSO offers technical support of your Dynamics systems; providing you opportunity to continually realize the value from your Dynamics ERP and/or Dynamics CRM investments.
We offer a variety of options to fit your goals and budget:
- Help desk 9-5 ET with scheduled, off-hour emergency support available
- Custom development, upgrades, and enhancements
- Coaching and insights, to ensure user adoption
- Regular communication keeping you informed of the latest developments
- Subscription-based, ongoing support
Global Support and Managed Services
With the addition of Global Support and Managed Services, your organization would also benefit from:
- A single point of contact allowing seamless knowledge transfer and transition
- Global Service Desks allowing 24/7, first-tier support of your business applications
Tailored Microsoft Dynamics Application Management
Every industry and every business has a unique set of needs – your Application Management should not be a one-size-fits-all experience. We have put together four offerings that allow your business to use our Services as it makes most sense to your needs.
You have an internal support team that can maintain the Dynamics application, but need occasional assistance for advanced issues and emergencies.
Two types of Service Level Agreements (SLAs):
- Standard SLA – Best if you have a seasoned internal team of Subject Matter Experts and technical resources familiar with working in Dynamics 365, who want to maintain control. Standard SLA allows your team ownership of maintaining and managing the infrastructure and standard customizations.
- Advanced SLA – New to Dynamics and Dynamics 365? You may not have an internal team or your existing team is too busy to provide full support, dealing with a backlog of issues, require additional advanced support (solution architect, root cause analysis, etc.) and monitoring services. HSO will provide proactive and strategic services.
Offload all of the support to HSO with this tailor-made Application Management offering. As your partner, we work with your internal and executive committees to strategically and tactically drive the direction of your Dynamics system.
We support you and the way you do business
HSO has been providing transformative technology for more than two decades as a Gold Certified Cloud, ERP, and CRM Partner for Microsoft. If your current provider is not meeting your needs, or if you don’t have a Partner, let’s talk.
Take advantage of our no obligation, no cost Microsoft Dynamics | Power Platform Licensing Evaluation
- Are you overpaying for your licenses?
- Do your current user role configurations line up with license types?
- Is your licensing strategy aligned with growth goals?
Managing licenses for solutions across your organization can be messy and frustrating. Our experts want to help you remove the guesswork.
Click here to unlock the full potential of your solutions
Additional Microsoft Dynamics Services
Do you have the expert support you need for continuous transformation?
When it’s time to make a change, we will be there. We can help you assess your needs, create a plan, and execute it—either with your team or as a service. We can bring your organization into the Cloud or enhance your Dynamics 365 solution, integrating it with other applications, building custom applications, developing reporting strategies, and working with you on business process improvements.
HSO will support you with implementations, migrations and upgrades of your Microsoft Dynamics ERP or CRM systems.
- New implementations: Move to a modern, integrated solution
Your outdated, archaic technology systems is the source of lost revenue and higher than necessary operational costs. Integrated data systems with an enterprise resource planning tool (ERP) or customer relationship management system (CRM), migrating applications into the cloud, data analytics with Power BI, enterprise mobility management and project/portfolio management can save you significant overhead in the long run.
- Upgrade services: We’re ready when you are
Thinking about upgrading from current Dynamics solution? Talk to us to determine the best path for your organization now and in the future.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.