For today’s governments, operating in a rapidly changing digital landscape, new challenges are arising every day. Modernizing your technology systems to support your efforts is more crucial than ever as you strive to meet and exceed the expectations of those you serve as well as those you must report to.
Watch our on-demand webcast in which HSO’s state & local government experts and Microsoft share important trends, information, and technology advances that will help you with your journey to modernizing your government.
You’ll hear about:
- SLG industry insights, including how to enable transformation especially during the COVID-19 crisis
- Microsoft’s technology roadmap and how it can support your government’s modernization initiatives
- How Dynamics 365 Finance for SLG can help you optimize and streamline business processes while enabling you to improve reporting and analysis
- The experience of McHenry County, IL in using Dynamics 365 – straight from the Assistant Finance Director
- The challenges you can tackle quickly and cost-effectively with Microsoft’s Power Platform
About the Presenters
Nick Gulmon | Dynamics Solution Specialist | Microsoft
Nick Gulmon is a Dynamics Solution Specialist working with State & Local Government Customers. He has spent 8 years working with Dynamics 365 both at Microsoft and at Microsoft Partners both in sales and services.
Shirley Adams | Sr. Func. Solution Architect | HSO
With more than 15 years of ERP experience, Shirley is a Certified Professional in Dynamics GP and AX, an expert in Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, and has successfully implemented Finance, Budget, Procurement, Project, and Grant Management programs for governments and non-profits.
Mike Hammons | Dir., Business Intelligence | HSO
Mike Hammons has over 20 years consulting experience, specializing in business intelligence, CRM, social media, and mobile strategy. Mike is a keen advocate of customer focused technologies and processes for improving organizational and people performance and has unique insights on using technology to help transform organizations in the digital age.
Alejandro Ocasio | Func. Solution Architect | HSO
Alejandro Ocasio is a technology consultant and business professional with over 12 years of experience managing teams and projects through the complete software development lifecycle. He focuses on providing strategic guidance, solution design recommendations, and mapping innovative software solutions to client business goals and objectives.